Gift Wrap Service
We do the work. You get the credit!
Who likes going to the Post Office during the holidays? Let us help by sending beautifully gift-wrapped calendars and frames to everyone on your list!
Our quality gift wrap for the calendars is festive and sure to impress your most discerning family, friends and clients. At only $6.00 per calendar, it’s perfect for the holiday season. We will happily hold your order till the date you specify. So you can order in the summer and we’ll ship it in December, with an enclosed greeting card from you.
Christmas shopping done early!
Poster Calendar Gift Pack
The Gift Pack is a complete package containing a poster calendar and frame of your choice. The recipient can hang it up immediately without having to shop for a frame. Instant gratification!
Multiple Gift Orders with our Address Book Feature
Place more than one order and save your shipping address for your future visits…NO data reentry. Here’s how:
- Create your first gift order with item(s) in your shopping cart.
- With your name and billing address create a password to register OR login if already registered.
- In the shipping address section click Add to address book, enter new name and Add to address book then Select . Or, Select a name already in the list. Remember to Add each new person to the book to save it for later.
- Later in the order there is a spot to add the gift message, any special delivery notes and later delivery date.
- Submit the order and if you place another order immediately, your order info is still in place.
- The next time you shop, login, find your giftee in the address book and continue. You can edit information at any time in the address book.
Alternative! If it all seems like too much, simply give us a call during business hours and we’ll happily handle it all in person.
For on time delivery, order by December 1st!
Click order status at the top of the shopping cart after you’ve logged in and your past orders will all be shown. Answer the questions “have I ordered yet?” and “who got what last year?”.